Marist Sisters’ College Woolwich is a systemic Catholic girls’ high school for Years 7 – 12 which combines over 100 years of Marist Sisters’ tradition with a dynamic learning environment designed for contemporary learning.
As Sydney’s only waterfront girls’ school, Marist Sisters’ College Woolwich enjoys an idyllic location looking out onto Lane Cove River and set amongst beautiful gardens. A recent building program has delivered a new library and state-of-the-art music classrooms and enhanced drama, technology and hospitality facilities as well as balconies overlooking the river.
A wide-ranging curriculum includes technology, creative arts and languages are offered at Marist Sisters’ College Woolwich. Vocational courses are also offered in Business Services, Hospitality and Entertainment industry. Talent Development Program (TDP) for Performing Arts.
• HSC: 76% of courses above state average. 52 BOS Distinguished Achievers. 126 Band 6s. Ranked 92 In NSW.
• CGSSA Champions in Junior Soccer, Senior Netball, Senior Touch, Gymnastics, Opens Softball
• MCCS Junior Touch Champions, Netball Champions (Year 8,9,10)
• AMSA (National) 3rd place Opens Netball
• Futsal Intermediate Champions
• 1st Place Vocal Trio (Ryde Eisteddfod)
• 1st Place Open Character Drama Solo (Ryde Eisteddfod)
• 2nd Place Secondary Schools Choir
Pastoral care is a key strength at Marist Sisters’ College Woolwich ensuring an environment that is caring, safe yet challenging. The House system cares for each individual and girls are encouraged to take up leadership positions within it. Other leadership opportunities include Woolwich Student Union (WSU), Amica peer support, Liturgy and Social Justice. The strict uniform policy at Marist Sisters’ College Woolwich aims to develop pride and dignity within each girl.