The diverse and vigorous co-curricular program at Fairholme College, which is managed by teachers and professional coaches, covers cultural, sporting and service activities, including:
· College orchestras, concert and stage bands, jazz group, instrumental and vocal ensembles, choirs, music tuition in voice, strings, including guitar, brass, woodwind, percussion, piano, theory and musicianship.
· Drama activities with opportunities for performance, lighting technology, costume design and stage management.
· Musical Productions including all aspects of performance, sound, lighting and backstage crew work.
· Inter and intra-school debating and public speaking, including Apex and Queensland Debating Union competition and Rostrum, Jaycees, Britain-Australia Society, Lions and Quota contests.
· After school programme in speech and drama tuition working towards certification from Trinity, Speech in Action, A.M.E.B.
· Arts Festival with keen interhouse competitions in music, drama, dance, art, debating and public speaking.
· Comprehensive programme of sporting participation in: athletics, ball games, basketball, cross country, equestrian, gymnastics, hockey, indoor cricket, netball, soccer, softball, squash, swimming, tennis, touch, volleyball and water polo.
· A commitment to community service through a large and very active Interact Club, which organises activities such as Red Shield Appeal and Endeavor Doorknocks, Charity free dress days and support to various community events. Signature Service activities coordinated specifically for Year 11 and 12 students include: Sony camp, Operation Christmas Child, Boarder Service Committee, Ecoservice Tour and the Discovery Tour to Mizpah Orphanage, Southern India.