St Leo’s Catholic College is located on six hectares in the leafy suburb of Wahroonga and is the only co-educational Catholic secondary school on Sydney’s Upper North Shore.
We are a caring, inclusive community renowned for our pastoral care, with a strong emphasis on knowing each student and growing their unique potential. With consistently strong academic results and a wide range of co-curricular offerings, we aim to help students find their passion and develop their talents so that they can shape and change the world for the better.
We recently completed a $25m campus and technology upgrade, including our new $14m Mary MacKillop Centre for Creative and Performing Arts, Design, Technology and Hospitality.
As a result of our new facilities and huge demand, we have added extra streams for Year 7 2021 are currently enrolling for Year 7 2022 and limited additional places for Years 10 and 11 2021.
We invite you to come and experience our community and everything St Leo's has to offer for yourself on a College tour.
• We pride ourselves on being a caring, inclusive community. We have a strong reputation for pastoral care and knowing each individual student, helping them to grow their unique potential and find their passion
• A recently completed $25m campus and technology upgrade, providing brand new facilities including a $14m Creative and Performing Arts, Design, Technology and Hospitality centre.
• Consistently strong academic results, with students regularly appearing in the HSC High Achiever and All-rounder lists. Over 70 percent of students are offered university places each year
• Building on our strong academic results is our senior Passion into Excellence program – a personalised academic excellence program for every senior student. Individually tailored and mentored by our College leadership team, the program tracks progress and sets personalised strategies to improve each student’s results in every subject
• Free 'MasterClasses' during school holidays for seniors, led by internal and external subject experts
• Our custom 'Learning Den' online learning platform for all students, giving each student ownership of their own learning and featuring digital portfolios students can take with them when they graduate to show future employers
• One-on-one student mentoring and coaching
• Our unique 'Pathways Program' guides students and their families, preparing them for life beyond school. This extensive program forms partnerships with industry and higher education providers to help students develop critical 21st century workplace skills which all employers are looking for
• A huge range of Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) opportunities, enhanced by our new state-of-the-art CAPA facilities, including dance and drama studios, theatre with retractable seating, music rehearsal studios, art galleries and various other performance and learning spaces. There are also an incredible 16 co-curricular ensembles – all free for students
• A strong sporting culture – all students enjoy our regular ‘Sport for Life’ program, while our Accelerated Sports Program allows talented athletes to progress to representative and higher levels
• A wide range of other co-curricular offerings including overseas tours and an emphasis on social justice opportunities.
Please visit our website or contact us on 9487 3555 for further information or to arrange a tour at a time convenient to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community to see for yourself everything St Leo's has to offer!